- Go to your screen.
- Click on the Smart Hub Button on your remote.
- Then select the app icon.
- Go to Navigate to my app.
- Click on the app which you want to delete then hold the center of the navigation pad until the app menu appears.
- Then click on the delete button.
How do I reset Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How do I free up space on my Samsung Smart TV?
Free up storage space on the phone
- Clean your storage through Device care. Navigate to and open Settings. Tap Device Care, and then tap Storage.
- Back up extra files. If you still don’t have the amount of storage space you need, you can back up files using Smart Switch, or back up files using your Samsung or Google account.
How do I close the apps on my Samsung TV?
Follow these steps to close running apps on your Android TV™:
- On your supplied remote control, press and hold the HOME button.
- Press the left or right arrow button to highlight the app. View picture of highlighted app.
- Press the down arrow button to highlight X (Dismiss) icon.
- Press the Enter button.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”