How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
How do I delete apps from my smart TV?
- Go to your screen.
- Click on the Smart Hub Button on your remote.
- Then select the app icon.
- Go to Navigate to my app.
- Click on the app which you want to delete then hold the center of the navigation pad until the app menu appears.
- Then click on the delete button.
How do I uninstall Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
First, uninstall Netflix from your LG smart TV:
- Click on the Home/Start button on your remote control to bring up the launch bar.
- On the launch bar, click on “More apps” in the bottom-right corner.
- Hover over the Netflix app until an arrow appears above it.
- Click the arrow pointing up.
How do I clear app cache on LG Smart TV?
LG K4™ – Clear App Cache
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Application manager (Device section).
- Locate then select the appropriate app. If system apps aren’t visible, tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right) > Show system.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I rearrange apps on my LG Smart TV?
Tap the Menu icon (at the upper-right corner of the screen), tap Edit/Uninstall apps. The Menu icon changes to a checkmark . Touch and hold the app icon you want to move, drag it to its new position, then lift your finger. The remaining icons shift to the right.
How do I get apps on LG Smart TV?
LG’s Smart TVs use the WebOS platform, which includes app management.
Using the LG App Store
- Select an Apps Category or search for an app.
- Select an App you wish to download.
- Select Install.
- Select OK when prompted.
How do I remove a Netflix account from my smart TV?
Click the “Deactivate” button to remove the link to your Netflix account. After you hit the proper button sequence, you should see a screen like this. Go back into Netflix on that device again to confirm that it no longer has access to the account.
How do you delete apps on 2012 Smart TV?
How to uninstall applications from SMART TV?
- 1 Press the Home button on your OneRemote.
- 2 Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select APPS.
- 3 Select Options.
- 4 Select the app that you want to delete. For this example, select SMART IPTV.
- 5 Select Delete.
- 6 Select Delete again.
How do I delete Netflix from my smart TV?
- Press the Home button on the remote. The home button is the button that resembles the outline of a house on your remote.
- Select Apps. It’s the icon that has four squares on the far-left side of the bottom row of the Smart Hub.
- Select Settings. .
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”