- Press the Home button on the remote. The home button is the button that resembles the outline of a house on your remote.
- Select Apps. It’s the icon that has four squares on the far-left side of the bottom row of the Smart Hub.
- Select Settings. .
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
How do I delete my Netflix account on my smart TV?
log in to your Netflix account in a browser. click on the Account option. go to the the Manage Profiles link under My Profile section. select the edit icon on the profile you want to delete, and press the delete profile button.
How do you deactivate Netflix?
Canceling your Netflix account
- Sign in to Netflix.
- Click the down arrow at the top right of the page, next to your profile name.
- Select the Account section.
- Under Membership and billing, click the gray Cancel membership box.
- Click Finish cancellation to confirm you want to cancel.
How do I close the apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
How do I close apps on my TV?
- On the supplied remote control, press and hold the HOME button.
- Press the left or right arrow button to highlight the app.
- Press the down arrow button to highlight X (Dismiss) icon. View picture of X icon.
- Press the button.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”