Follow the simple guide below to connect iPhone to Samsung TV by using the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How do I control my TV with my iPhone?
Set up the Apple TV Remote in Control Center
- Open Control Center: On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Apple TV Remote.
- Tap your Apple TV from the list.
- Enter the four-digit passcode that appears on your TV screen.
How do I use my phone as a remote for my Samsung Smart TV?
- Connect your Android to the same WiFi Network. .
- Download the Smart View App. .
- Launch the Smart View App. .
- Choose your TV and pairing. .
- After connecting, select content from your Android that you want to enjoy on your Samsung TV.
- Control your Samsung TV.
How can I use my iPhone as a remote control for my TV?
How to set up the Remote app Manually
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Remote app.
- Tap Add a Device.
- On Apple TV, open the Settings app.
- Select Remotes and Devices.
- Select Remote app.
- Select the pairable device that your Remote app is on.
- Enter the number from your pairable device’s screen.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”