A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox Live without using network cables.
Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.
How do I connect my Xbox curved TV to my Samsung TV?
Use the Xbox 360 Composite AV Cable with a standard-definition TV or monitor.
Not all original Xbox 360 consoles have an HDMI port.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input on your HDTV or monitor.
- Turn on your TV and console.
How do I connect my Xbox one to my TV?
With an audio/video (A/V) receiver, the best and most direct option is to connect the devices sequentially:
- Connect your set-top box HDMI output to the Xbox One HDMI input.
- Connect the Xbox One HDMI output to your A/V HDMI input.
- Connect your A/V HDMI output to the HDMI input on your TV.
Why is my Xbox not connecting to my TV?
Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI). Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the “out to TV” port on the console. Power cycle your Xbox One: Press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turn it on again. Reset your display settings.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”