Connect the Console to Your TV
- Connect the included HDMI cable to your TV and the Xbox One’s HDMI Out port.
- Connect your console to your cable or satellite box.
- Unplug the existing HDMI cable connecting your cable or satellite box to the TV and plug it into the Xbox’s HDMI In port.
- Plug the Xbox One into a power source.
How do you hook up a Xbox 360 to a smart TV?
Use the Xbox 360 Composite AV Cable with a standard-definition TV or monitor.
Not all original Xbox 360 consoles have an HDMI port.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input on your HDTV or monitor.
- Turn on your TV and console.
Can you connect Xbox to TV wirelessly?
A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox Live without using network cables. Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.
How do you hook up an Xbox 360 to a TV without HDMI?
Connect the Cable From the Xbox 360 to the TV
- VGA HD AV: Plug the larger end into the Xbox and the other end (the VGA for video and the red/white cables for audio) into the TV.
- HDMI: Connect both ends to the USB-looking ports on the Xbox and the TV.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”