Smart TVs are built with wireless connection technology built-in to the set itself so that you can use wireless headphones for the TV.
Using the on-screen display, you can connect your Bluetooth accessories.
Find the Accessory menu for your TV, open the Bluetooth options, and set it to Pairing mode.
How do I connect my bose wireless headphones to my Samsung Smart TV?
Make sure the headphones are on and in pairing mode.
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Navigate to Settings > Sound > Sound Output.
- Select Speaker List.
- Select the Bluetooth headphones you want to connect.
- Select Pair and connect.
- To complete the connection, select OK.
How do I connect my AirPods to my Samsung Smart TV?
How to pair your AirPods with Android, Windows, or other devices
- Pick up your AirPods charging case and open it.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the back of the case.
- Launch the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select AirPods from the list.
- Confirm the pairing.
Do Samsung TV have Bluetooth?
Note: the USB ports on TVs will not recognise Bluetooth adapters. There is no means for you to install Bluetooth connectivity in your Samsung TV. You can check if your Samsung TV has a Bluetooth adapter built in by checking its user manual, which is available as a free download on the Samsung website.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”