To connect wirelessly, go to your phone’s Settings, then tap on Connections > Screen mirroring.
Turn mirroring on, and your compatible HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list.
Choose your device and mirroring will begin automatically.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
How do I connect smart view to TCL TV?
To use Screen Mirroring, both your Roku streaming device and your mobile device must be connected to the same wireless network.
Screen Mirroring is enabled from the Settings menu of your TCL Roku TV.
- Press on your remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Screen mirroring.
- Select Enable screen mirroring.
How do I connect my Samsung Galaxy s8 to my TV?
How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S8 to TV
- Obtain a Miracast Adapter like this one and plug it into the HDMI port on your TV and a power source.
- On the S8, swipe down the quick menu by swiping with 2 fingers from the top of the screen down.
- Swipe left, then choose “Smart View“.
- Select the Miracast device in the list, and you’re mirroring to the TV.
How do I turn on screen mirroring on my Samsung Smart TV?
Use Screen Mirroring to Share Your Phone’s Screen with the TV
- From the application list on your device, tap on Settings.
- In Settings, under Connect and Share, tap on Screen Mirroring.
- On the Screen Mirroring page, tap on the switch button to enable the feature.
- The available TV will now be displayed.
How do I turn on screen mirroring on my Samsung TV?
Screen Mirroring allows you to display your device’s screen onto the TV’s screen wirelessly.
- On the TV, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to activate Screen Mirroring.
- From a Home screen (on your device), tap Apps (in the lower-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More.
- Tap Screen mirroring.
Can I connect my Android to my TV?
To connect an Android phone or tablet to a TV you can use an MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMI cable if supported, or wirelessly cast your screen using Miracast or Chromecast.
How do I connect my phone to my TV without HDMI?
All you need to do is to connect your phone to the TV using an HDMI cable (if your phone does not have an HDMI port, you can get a micro USB-to-HDMI adaptor to redress the situation). With most devices, you will be able to see the contents of your phone on a big display.
Do all smart TVs have screen mirroring?
Many newer TVs have mobile mirroring built right in. For some time, most of the built-in mirroring options available are proprietary, like Samsung’s AllShare system, which works only with select Samsung Galaxy phones, or LG’s ScreenShare, which is compatible with both Miracast and Intel Wi-Di devices.
Photo in the article by “Army.mil”