To connect wirelessly, go to your phone’s Settings, then tap on Connections > Screen mirroring.
Turn mirroring on, and your compatible HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list.
Choose your device and mirroring will begin automatically.
How do I make my Samsung TV discoverable?
- First, connect your mobile/pc and Samsung smart tv to the same wireless network.
- Download the Samsung smart view app from here.
- After that launch the app and click on connect to tv option.
- Now select the tv you want to connect (Make sure your tv is turned on).
Can you cast to Samsung Smart TV?
Most Samsung smartphones include a Screen Mirroring or Smart View feature which enables screen mirroring with Samsung Smart TVs and other smart devices. You can check the age of your Samsung TV here. If your TV is older than the F range (2013) then you can still use screen mirroring via an Allshare Cast.
How do I mirror my Samsung phone to my Smart TV?
To set up screen mirroring on your Smart TV, press the Input button, and choose Screen Mirroring on the display of your TV. An HDTV is not not normally set up for screen mirroring out of the box. You will need an AllShare Cast Wireless Hub as a bridge to connect your HDTV to your phone.
How do I connect my Android phone to my Samsung TV?
Method 3 Using Your Phone as a Remote
- Connect your phone and Samsung TV to the same network.
- Download the Samsung Smart View app.
- Open the Samsung Smart View app.
- Tap your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select Allow on your TV.
- Tap the remote icon.
How do I mirror my iPhone on my Samsung TV?
- Download Mirror for Samsung TV from the App Store.
- Go to Control Center and enable “Screen Broadcasts.”
- Next, go to Settings and to Control Center, then toggle “Access Within Apps” and “customize controls.”
- Next, add “Screen Recording” to the Control Center.
- Select your Samsung TV within the Mirror for Samsung app.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”