Let’s get started
- On the back of the AT&T U-verse receiver, look for the connection HDMI.
- Plug your AT&T U-verse receiver into the wall to give it power.
- Turn on your TV.
- Using your TV’s remote control (not your AT&T U-verse TV remote control), select INPUT, TV/Video, or.
Can I watch uverse on my smart TV?
“Streaming via browser will no longer be available after October,” the telco says in a notice at Uverse.com. “Download the U-verse app for your iOS, Android, or Amazon devices to keep streaming.” AT&T has allowed U-verse customers to stream their subscription channels and On Demand titles at Uverse.com since 2013.
How do I connect my Smart TV to my home network?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How do I connect my uverse remote to my TV?
Here’s all you need to do:
- With your TV on, use your U-verse TV remote and press Menu.
- Select Help > Information > Remote Control Setup.
- Next, select your remote control from the TV onscreen list. Refer to your specific remote for TV/device setup options.
- Select Top Ten Brand Setup, Automatic Code, or Manual Setup.