To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
Does Sharp Smart TV have Web browser?
SmartCentral Apps gives you fast access to the best apps on your Sharp Smart TV. Stream movies and TV shows on Netflix® and watch videos on ®. SmartCentral™ Apps even includes a full Web browser, so you can surf the net and keep up to date and in touch with friends and family from the comfort of your couch.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Sharp Smart TV?
Pair with Bluetooth – Sharp AQUOS(R) Crystal
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is OFF, tap the slider to ON.
- The handset will automatically be visible for pairing.
- Once the scan is complete, tap the name of the desired Bluetooth device.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Sharp Smart TV?
- Make sure to link both your iPhone and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the Google Home app on your iPhone from the App Store and install it.
- Now connect your Chromecast dongle to your TV through an open HDMI port.
- Run Google Home and choose “Devices” located at the top right corner.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”