To discover smart home devices using a skill, in the Alexa app:
- Go to the menu, and then select Skills.
- Find the skill for your device, and then select Enable. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the linking process.
- Ask Alexa to discover your device.
How do I connect my echo to my Samsung TV?
How to hook up your Samsung Smart TV to Alexa
- Start by connecting your Samsung smart TV with the SmartThings Hub.
- If it’s compatible, turn your TV on and put it on the same network as the hub.
- Press the button your TV remote and select “Settings.“ Go to “System” and then select “Samsung Account.”
Is Samsung Smart TV compatible with Alexa?
We need an Alexa Skill compatible with Samsung Smart TVs! You need to add an app for Samsung Smart TV’s.
How do I get Alexa to turn on my TV?
Open the TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa App from the Home screen of your TV. Select your Google account (or create one) and name your TV. Follow instructions and find and enable the Sony TV Alexa App on your smartphone and follow additional instructions to link the TV and Echo-type devices.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”