Method 2 Connecting with an HDMI Cable
- Plug the first end of the cable into the HDMI socket on the DVD player.
- Plug the second end of the cable into the HDMI socket on the TV.
- Make sure that both HDMI connections are secure.
- Power on the DVD player and TV.
29 Mar 2019
How do I connect my old DVD player to my LG Smart TV?
Leave the DVD player unplugged. Plug the proper video and/or audio cables in to the TV and the other end to the correct port on the DVD player. For example, for HDMI you would plug the connector end of an HDMI cable into the “HDMI” port on the side of your LG TV. The cable only goes in one way.
How do you watch a DVD on a smart TV?
- Connect the cable to the back of the DVD player. The type of cable the DVD player uses can vary depending on the age of the DVD player.
- Connect the cable to the back of the TV.
- Plug in the DVD player and power it on.
- Select the source on the TV.
29 Mar 2019
How do you hook up a DVD player to red white and yellow?
Plug the yellow end of the Wii A/V cable into this green “Y” input. Plug the white end into the audio “L” and the red into the audio “R.” Leave the blue and second red holes open. Turn on your Wii console and set your television to the input select being used.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”