- Open the Control Center. You can do this by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the AirPlay mirroring symbol. It looks like a TV screen with a triangle in the middle.
- Enter the password.
- Watch the video as you normally would.
- Select AirPlay from the menu bar.
How do I connect my Apple laptop to my TV wirelessly?
To connect your Laptop to a TV using the Thunderbolt port:
- Get a Thunderbolt adapter.
- Plug the Thunderbolt adapter to your laptop.
- Plug one end of your HDMI cable to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable to your Thunderbolt adapter.
- Follow the same steps as above to set your TV as the audio source.
21 Sep 2017
Can I connect my MacBook to my Samsung TV wirelessly?
How to connect Mac to TV wirelessly. You don’t have to use a cable to connect a Mac to a TV – you could also use the Apple TV and connect to your TV wirelessly. When you click on the AirPlay icon you can choose to play videos or mirror/extend your display to your TV.6 Jul 2018
Can you screen mirror from MacBook to Samsung TV?
With AirBeamTV’s app for Samsung TV, you can watch anything from your computer on your television screen! Here is how it works: Make sure that your Samsung TV is on the same local network and same subnet as your Mac. The TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but just on “TV” Mode or any HDMI IN port.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”