To do this:
- Get a Mini DisplayPort adapter.
- Plug the Mini DisplayPort adapter to your laptop.
- Plug one end of your HDMI cable to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable to your Mini DisplayPort adapter.
- Follow the same steps as above to set your TV as the audio source.
Can I connect my Mac to my Smart TV?
The Apple TV connects to your television via HDMI and uses a Wi-Fi connection to connect to your Mac. To share your laptop screen to your Mac using the Apple TV look for the AirPlay icon in the menu bar, it’s a square with a triangle below it.
How do I mirror my Mac to my TV?
Turn on video mirroring
- Make sure that your external display is powered on and connected to your Mac.
- Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then select the Arrangement tab.
- Make sure that the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Can you screen share Apple to LG TV?
Ensure your iPhone and LG TV are under the same Wi-Fi network. Use your TV’s remote control to open “LG Content Store” and you can find the same TV & Cast on the right side of the screen. Select a video you want to mirror on your LG TV, tap the link to cast and then you can simply cast your iPhone videos to LG TV.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”