Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
Press “Menu” on the remote control, select “Network,” “AllShare Settings” and then “Content Sharing.” Locate your PC in the list of devices.
Select the device with the remote control to authorize it to play media on the TV.
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.3 Jul 2017
How do I connect my laptop to my smart TV wirelessly Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- Open the action center.
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC.
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
5 Aug 2016
How do I connect my PC to my Samsung Smart TV wirelessly?
Using HDMI Cable
- First, connect your PC/ laptop and smart tv to the same wifi platform.
- Now simply download the Samsung smart view app on play store.
- After Install the app open it and click on connect to tv button.
- Now open the new screen and you can see many device of tv connect to same wifi network.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”