Connect your Smart TV to WiFi
- Hit the Menu button on your Sharp TV remote.
- Select Internet Setup > Network Setup > Connection Type.
- Select Wireless for connection type.
- Select Wireless Setup > Change > Search.
- Find your Shaw network name in the list of available networks and select it.
- Enter your network password.
How do I stream from my iPhone to my Sharp TV?
Ensure that both the Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network. On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center. Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button. Select “Apple TV” from the list.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Smart TV?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!