Cursor right to Wireless Screencasting and press the OK button to select.
Select the Miracast app on your device.
The name of the TV will appear on your device.
Select the TV on your app.
Can you mirror iPhone to Smart TV?
New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease. For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Smart TV?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How do I connect my phone to my Philips Smart TV?
Philips Smart TV Network Connection
- Ensure that your WiFi and TV are turned on.
- Press the Home button on your Philips TV remote control.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Setup and then press OK.
- Select Connect to network and then choose Wireless or Wired.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight one of the following connection options:
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”