Use a wire to connect.
Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into an HDMI-ready TV.
One cable end plugs into your phone or tablet while the other plugs into the HDMI port on your TV.
Once connected, whatever you display on your phone will also show up on your TV.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
How do you hook up your phone to your TV wirelessly?
To connect an Android phone or tablet to a TV you can use an MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMI cable if supported, or wirelessly cast your screen using Miracast or Chromecast. In this article we’ll look at your options for viewing your phone or tablet’s screen on the TV.
How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my Smart TV?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”