With your TV powered on:
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- From the Sound menu select Sound Out.
- Select LG Sound Sync Bluetooth from the list, then select Detect.
- Choose your LG device from the list to pair.
How do I use Bluetooth on my LG TV?
How to pair Bluetooth devices to your LG TV
- Find the Bluetooth settings. Start in the Quick Settings menu, and go to the Sound Output option midway down the list of icons.
- Open the Bluetooth menu. With Bluetooth output selected, power on your Bluetooth device, and set it to Pairing Mode.
- Pair your device.
- Select your device.
- Select device.
- Confirm unpair.
Does the LG TV have Bluetooth?
Smart Connectivity. Share the apps and content from a mobile device up on the TV screen quickly and easily. LG Smart TV with Magic Mobile offers convenient ways to link compatible smartphones, tablets and more to the television using Bluetooth and Miracast™. Built-in Wi-Fi enables simple wireless video streaming.
Can you connect Bluetooth headphones to LG TV?
Distinguished. Besides having Bluetooth your LG Smart TV should support LG Wireless Sound Sync. Depending on the TV model you might be able to connect a Bluetooth keyboard, play music on the TV speakers from your phone or connect to Bluetooth headphones. Click Sound, then click Sound out.
How do I pair my LG Bluetooth?
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode by holding down the call button, then setting the power switch to ON.
- On your Mobile Device, tap Apps > Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch ON to enable Bluetooth.
- Tap Search for devices at the bottom of the screen.
Can I add Bluetooth to my TV?
If you’re ready with Bluetooth-enabled devices, you can jump straight into connecting to your TV using Bluetooth. The other important thing to note is the various audio output options your TV supports. If it doesn’t have built-in Bluetooth, you’ll likely be relying on a 3.5mm AUX, RCA, or optical audio output.
Do smart TVs have Bluetooth?
Press the Home button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen. Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings. Select Sound Output to select your preferred sound output device. Select Bluetooth Audio to begin pairing your Bluetooth audio device.
Is LG Sound Sync Bluetooth?
LG Sound Sync technology allows you to link your compatible LG HDTV to your Sound Bar wirelessly using Bluetooth®, reducing cable clutter, while also synchronizing the audio between devices. Set up LG Sound Sync (Wireless) on the TV.
How do I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my Smart TV?
Connect Your Sound+ Soundbar to the TV Using Bluetooth
- Press Source on the remote or soundbar until BT appears on the display.
- BT will change to BT PAIRING.
- Enter the Speaker menu on your TV and then select Bluetooth Audio.
- Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar from the list of Bluetooth devices and then select Pair and connect.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”