Today, Vizio announced that owners of select TV models can now control displays with their voices, thanks to a new Amazon Alexa skill.
On your Vizio remote, launch Smartcast TV, and then press the up arrow.
Click “Extras” on the menu bar that appears, then go to “Voice Settings” and “Pair Display.”
How do I connect Alexa to my Smart TV?
To discover smart home devices using a skill, in the Alexa app:
- Go to the menu, and then select Skills.
- Find the skill for your device, and then select Enable. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the linking process.
- Ask Alexa to discover your device.
Is my Vizio Smart TV compatible with Alexa?
Amazon Alexa is now compatible with every 2019 VIZIO TV. Take command of your entertainment with the power of voice. Connect your TV to an Amazon Echo product or Alexa-enabled device to get started.
What TVs work with Alexa?
The Best Products That Work With Amazon Alexa
- Alexa-Compatible Products. Amazon’s voice-controlled assistant can do a lot, from playing your favorite music to answering trivia questions.
- Aukey Wi-Fi Smart Plug. $27.99Amazon.
- Sengled Smart LED Multicolor Starter Kit.
- Marshall Stanmore II Voice.
- Amazon Fire TV Cube.
- Caavo Control Center.
- iClever Smart Plug.
- LG Premium TVs.