- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the LAN port on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect the other end of the cable to an open LAN port on your WiFi router.
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll down to Network and select it.
- Choose Wired as the Network Type.
How do Samsung smart TVs work?
How do smart TVs connect to the internet? A smart TV uses your home network to provide streaming video and services on your TV, and smart TVs use wired Ethernet and built-in Wi-Fi to stay connected.10 May 2019
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to HDMI?
Step 1 of 4
- Locate the HDMI IN 1 connection port on your TV.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the TV labeled as HDMI IN 1 connection.
- Then, locate the HDMI port on your device.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your device.
- No submit.
How do I cast my phone to my Samsung TV?
- Connect your Samsung TV and phone to the same network. In order to be able to cast from your phone to your TV, both your TV and phone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app you want to cast from.
- Tap the Cast.
- Tap your Samsung TV.
- Select something to play.
- Tap the Play.
29 Mar 2019