Free up storage space on the phone
- Clean your storage through Device care. Navigate to and open Settings. Tap Device Care, and then tap Storage.
- Back up extra files. If you still don’t have the amount of storage space you need, you can back up files using Smart Switch, or back up files using your Samsung or Google account.
How do I clear Hulu cache on my Samsung TV?
On certain Android models, you can clear Hulu’s cache and data. From the home screen, go to Settings > Apps > Hulu > Storage > select Clear Cache and Clear Data.
How do I clear cache on Samsung j6?
Clear the application cache on your Samsung Galaxy J7
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Applications.
- Tap Application manager.
- Scroll to and tap the preferred application.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap CLEAR CACHE.
How do I clear cache on Samsung j4?
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J4
- Power off the device.
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button.
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen.
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it.
- Confirm by selecting yes option.
11 Oct 2018
Photo in the article by “News and Blogs | NASA/JPL Edu”