LG K4™ – Clear App Cache
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Application manager (Device section).
- Locate then select the appropriate app. If system apps aren’t visible, tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right) > Show system.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I free up space on my Samsung Smart TV?
Free up storage space on the phone
- Clean your storage through Device care. Navigate to and open Settings. Tap Device Care, and then tap Storage.
- Back up extra files. If you still don’t have the amount of storage space you need, you can back up files using Smart Switch, or back up files using your Samsung or Google account.
How do I free up space on my smart TV?
If you need more space on your Android TV, you can remove some of your apps and games.
Get more storage for your Android TV
- On your Android TV, go to the Home screen.
- Scroll down and select Settings .
- Under “Device,” select Apps.
- Under “Downloaded,” select an app you want to remove Uninstall OK.
How do I delete my search history on my smart TV?
Using your remote control:
- 1 Open the Internet browser on your TV.
- 2 Select the Settings icon.
- 3 Select Web Browser Settings.
- 4 Select General.
- 5 Select Delete History.
- 6 Select Yes to confirm you wish to delete the history.
- 7 You will now receive a confirmation screen that the history has been deleted.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”