How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
How do I update apps on my Samsung Smart TV 2018?
- First, select the app that you wish to update in Samsung Apps screen. Then, press and hold the ENTER button.
- List available options will pop-up. Select Update Apps.
- Select the app that you wish to update.
- Then, select Update.
- No submit.
How do you change Hulu profiles on Samsung Smart TV?
If you need to change the gender on your profile this can be changed in the menu options.
- Go to the Hulu Website and log in.
- Select the profile you wish to edit as the one watching.
- Hover over the name on the top right until a menu option appears.
- Select “Profiles.”
How do I update my Samsung TV USB?
Update Using USB. To update the TV, visit the Samsung Download Center. You can either select your Product type and then search for your TV, or select ENTER MODEL NUMBER to access the support page for your specific TV model. On the Support page, locate the firmware file for your TV under DOWNLOADS.
Photo in the article by “Ybierling”