Choose the one you want to change, right click it, and choose Properties.
In the window that opens, go to the Advanced tab and click the Property option that says “Network Address” or “MAC Address” or something similar.
This will bring up the address in the small Value box.
Where do you find a MAC address on a TV?
From the main menu, choose Settings, and then click About or Network. Look for the MAC address next to “Ethernet Address” for the wired network or “Wi-Fi address” for the wireless connection. Alternatively, you may find the MAC address printed on the UPC label on the Apple TV box.
How do I find my Samsung MAC address?
How do I locate the Wi-Fi MAC address on my Samsung Galaxy device?
- 1 From the home screen, tap Apps.
- 2 Select Settings.
- 3 Select About device OR About phone.
- 4 Select Status.
- 5 Scroll down to Wi-Fi MAC address.
How do I connect my Boingo to my Smart TV?
Connecting your devices is a simple!
- Open up your device’s Wi-Fi settings and select “Boingo Wireless” from the Wi-Fi network list.
- Launch your browser and the Boingo login page should pop right up.
- Log in with your username and password or create an account and select a plan that works best for you.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”