Changing the menu language on your TV
- 1 Press the MENU key on your remote control.
- 2 Scroll down, and select System.
- 3 Select Menu Language then press Enter.
- 4 Select the language you wish to switch to and then press ENTER.
- 1 Press the Settings button on your remote.
- 2 Select System.
- 3 Select Expert Settings.
How do I change the country on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Change a Smart Hub Region on a Samsung Smart TV
- Start by setting the source to “TV”.
- Once you have set the source to TV, press the Menu button, and select the System sub-menu.
- In the system sub-menu you should see a Setup option.
1 Mar 2019
How do I turn off sap on my Samsung Smart TV?
To enable SAP in the Passport Guide with your remote control:
- Press the Menu button twice to view the Quick Settings menu.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight Play Secondary Audio.
- Press OK/Select to change the setting to Yes to enable SAP.
Can you change the language on a TV?
To change the menu language of the TV press the “Settings” button on the remote control and select: [All settings] (10) > [Region and language] (6) > [Languages] (1) > [Menu language] (1) > Select your preferred language by scrolling up or down.
How do I change the dual sound on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to change Dual Sound mode?
- Press HOME to display XMB™ (XrossMediaBar).
- Select Settings.
- Select Sound settings.
- Select Dual Sound menu option to set the sound from the speaker for a stereo or bilingual broadcast. Stereo/Mono: For stereo broadcasts.
How do I restrict language?
Method 1 Enabling Restricted Mode (iPhone)
- Open . It’s a white app with the red symbol on it.
- Tap your profile picture. You’ll find this in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings. It’s toward the middle of the page.
- Tap Restricted Mode Filtering.
- Tap Strict.
- Tap ←.
Can I put a VPN on my Samsung Smart TV?
Setup VPN for Smart TV Samsung through PC. You can also setup a VPN for Smart TV Samsung by sharing connection with your PC. You will find an option called “TAP-Win32 Adaptor V9”here if your VPN is using OpenVPN. Restart your PC and use Internet on your Samsung Smart TV for endless streaming!
Can I change the operating system on my smart TV?
How do I change my smart TV operating system? Check the “Software Upgrade” section on your Samsung device (found by pressing “MENU” on your remote control, select the “Support” tab and then “Software Upgrade”).
How do I turn off described video on Samsung Smart TV?
To do this, head to the Settings menu and select Smart Features. Then scroll down to Voice Recognition and switch it off. While you will no longer be able to use the “Hi TV” command to activate the voice features, you can still access them by pressing the microphone button on your remote.
How do I change my TV from Spanish to English?
To change the Secondary Audio Programming (SA) language:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Language.
- Select Audio Language.
- Choose either English Preferred or Spanish Preferred.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”