Mirror for Samsung TV is a $9.99 Mac app that allows you to stream whatever’s playing on your Mac screen to any Samsung Smart TV from 2012 onward.
“After launching the application on the Mac, the app will scan your local network for a Samsung Smart TV”, explains Demid Borodin, co-founder and Director of Technology.20 May 2016
How do I stream my Mac to my TV wirelessly?
- Open the Control Center. You can do this by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the AirPlay mirroring symbol. It looks like a TV screen with a triangle in the middle.
- Enter the password.
- Watch the video as you normally would.
- Select AirPlay from the menu bar.
Can you cast to Samsung Smart TV?
Most Samsung smartphones include a Screen Mirroring or Smart View feature which enables screen mirroring with Samsung Smart TVs and other smart devices. You can check the age of your Samsung TV here. If your TV is older than the F range (2013) then you can still use screen mirroring via an Allshare Cast.
How do I mirror my Mac to my TV?
Use video mirroring
- Make sure that your external display is powered on and connected to your Mac.
- Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then select the Arrangement tab.
- Make sure that the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
28 Oct 2018
How do I connect my MacBook Pro to my Samsung Smart TV wirelessly?
Mirror for Samsung TV
- First, download and install Mirror for Samsung TV from the Mac App Store. Make sure your devices are connected to the same internet network.
- Launch the app and you will see the mirror symbol on the top bar of your screen.
- Click on the icon and press “Start mirroring at TV”.
How do I connect my MacBook Air to my Samsung TV?
Insert one end of your HDMI cable into an open HDMI port on your Samsung HDTV. Remember which port you used. Insert the plug on the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter into your MacBook Air’s Thunderbolt port. You can omit this step if you have a MacBook Pro with an HDMI port.
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.
How do I cast from Mac to TV?
How to Set Up ChromeCast
- Chromecast can be used with your TV to mirror a PC/Mac screen; bringing the Digital Theatre online player to the big screen.
- To beam a PC or Mac screen to the television you will need a Chromecast HDMI dongle, Wi-Fi connection and Chrome browser with the ‘Cast’ add-on.
Can I stream wirelessly from PC to TV?
Stream from PC to TV with Chromecast. Cons: High-resolution content may lag or stutter over a wireless network. Setup overview: Chromecast plugs into a TV or display’s HDMI port and draws power from a USB port on the television. In the absence of a USB port, Chromecast can plug into to an AC wall socket.
How do I cast to my Samsung TV?
- Connect your Samsung TV and phone to the same network. In order to be able to cast from your phone to your TV, both your TV and phone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app you want to cast from.
- Tap the Cast.
- Tap your Samsung TV.
- Select something to play.
- Tap the Play.
How do I stream to my Samsung TV?
Stream media from your Galaxy S3 to a Samsung Smart TV
- Step 1: Set up AllShare on your phone. First, make sure your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2: Set up AllShare on your TV. Launch the SmartHub (that big, colorful button on your remote), and go to the AllShare Play app.
- Step 3: Start streaming media.
How do I cast my computer to my Samsung Smart TV?
Feasible Ways to Mirror PC to Samsung Smart TV
- Download and install Samsung Smart View app and launch it.
- Turn on your TV and make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to your computer and click “Connect to TV” then choose your TV from the detected devices.
Photo in the article by “Cecyl GILLET”