The answer is that Kodi can be installed on Android smart TVs or any other smart TVs that use a compatible OS, such as Windows, Linux, or iOS.
If your smart TV is not compatible, you can still cast Kodi videos to it from a mobile device or else just install a new TV device to play Kodi videos on your TV.
Can you stream from Kodi?
Tap on org.xmbc.kodi and navigate to Files > .Kodi > Userdata. In Kodi, navigate to a video you want to watch and hit Play in the normal way. Kodi will automatically launch the LocalCast app that you downloaded previously. The LocalCast app will ask you which device you want to stream Kodi on.
How do I cast Kodi to Roku?
How to use Kodi on Roku
- Step 1: Connect your Android or Windows device to the same wireless network has your Roku.
- Step 2: Download Kodi for your device.
- Step 3: Turn on screen mirroring on your Roku device.
- Step 4: Turn on screen mirroring on your tablet or smartphone.
- 4a) Setting up Screen Mirroring for Android.
How do I stream Kodi from Mac to TV?
How-to Stream Kodi (XBMC) on Mac OS X to Chromecast
- Install Google Cast to the Chrome browser.
- Download the playercorefactory.xml file.
- Go to /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/ and move the playerfactorycore.xml file here.
- Launch Kodi and stream a video.
- The video will launch in Chrome.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”