Roku doesn’t provide the privilege to browse the internet directly.
There are a few channels which can act as a web browser.
All you can do is to cast your android device or your Laptop to your Roku.
In this way, you can stream using your favorite browser.
Can I browse the Internet on my smart TV?
The brand’s Smart TV allows you to access special apps, instantly stream programs, and browse the web with either your remote or your mobile device. Browsing the web on the Samsung Smart TV is simple, and you can start browsing the web as soon as you get the television out of the box and set up.
How do I get Google on my Roku TV?
Set up Play Movies & TV on Roku
- On your Roku, go to Channel Store and search for “Google Play Movies & TV.”
- Select the Google Play Movies & TV app Add Channel.
- Select Go to channel Sign in.
- On your computer or mobile device, go to play.google.com/roku.
- Enter the code shown on your Roku screen and select Continue.
Can I browse the Internet on my TCL Smart TV?
Your Roku® streaming player or Roku TV provides you with access to stream video and music from the internet and does not provide the ability to browse the internet on your television. Actually browse the internet, no.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”