Now, regarding the internet, if you are talking about web browsing, I have bad news.
It cannot be done.
The Vizio TVs don’t have this option.
You can access the internet through various apps like , Pandora, Netflix etc.
(basically all the apps that the TV has are internet based).
How do I get to the Internet on my Vizio TV?
Connect to your tv through a wireless network:
- On your VIZIO remote, press Menu.
- Select Network and then press OK.
- Choose Network Connection and then select the Wireless option. A list of available WiFi networks is displayed.
- Select your In-home WiFi network.
- Enter your WiFi password.
Do all smart TVs have a Web browser?
Most smart TVs let you go online, and will include a web browser among the preinstalled apps that come with the TV. Some smart TVs allow you to surf the internet.
How do I search for apps on my Vizio Smart TV?
- Verify that your Vizio Smart TV is connected to the Internet using a wireless or wired connection.
- Power on your television and press the “V” button on your remote.This will access the App Bar.
- Use the arrow keys on your remote to highlight either the Yahoo TV Store or CTV Store.
- Press “OK” to launch the app store.