STEP 1. LAUNCHING WEB BROWSER
- b). After establishing the internet connection. Press SMART HUB key ( ) from TV remote control.
- c). Smart HUB will open. Select Web Browser icon from Apps section by using navigation keys available on all four sides of ENTER key. Then Press ENTER key ( ) to launch Web Browser.
4 Sep 2018
How do I access the Internet on my smart TV?
Accessing the Internet browser:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Apps or Applications.
- Navigate with arrow buttons to look for Internet Browser.
- When you open Internet Browser, it will load the default Start Page.
4 Nov 2018
Do all smart TVs have a Web browser?
Most smart TVs let you go online, and will include a web browser among the preinstalled apps that come with the TV. Some smart TVs allow you to surf the internet.12 Apr 2019
Can I change the browser on my Samsung Smart TV?
So, connecting it via HDMI to your TV, you can use any web browser you want. Additionally, you can install great amount of applications available on Google Play. It is not possible to change the default browser on Samsung TV. Also you can not install any other browser in your SAMSUNG SMART TV.
Photo in the article by “sservi – NASA”