Smart TVs from Samsung and LG that came out in either 2016 or 2017 can now get the TV app, and downloading it is pretty simple.
If you’re in camp Samsung, go to “Apps” within the app launcher, head over to the list of recommended applications you can download, and find TV.
How do I get TV on my TV?
Find the TV code on your TV
- Launch the app on your TV device.
- Go to Settings .
- Go to the Link TV and Phone screen.
- Scroll down to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will appear on your TV.
- Now grab your phone, tablet, or computer.
What devices work with TV?
TV works with streaming media players including Google Chromecast, Apple TV, and Roku players & TVs. There are also TV apps for smart TVs and game consoles. Kiss that dusty cable box goodbye.
How do I watch live TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Step 1Install Video & TV Cast for Samsung Smart TV (iOS App)
- Step 2Install the Video & TV Cast Companion App (Samsung App) In the Smart Hub on Your Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 3Open Your Favorite Video or Movie Website in the Browser.
- Step 4Wait for Video Link Recognition.
- Step 5Tap on “Tap Here to Cast”
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”