Pandora Premium now available on Samsung Smart TVs.
Pandora Premium may not be the most popular streaming music service, but apparently, it does have its fans.
You can listen to the service on many devices, such as your computer, smartphone, and tablet.
Can I get Pandora on my TV?
Cable and Satellite. If you get your TV services from DIRECTV, Dish Network or Verizon FiOS TV, you can use a dedicated Pandora application on your TV through your receiver box. You can log in to the dedicated app with your existing Pandora account details.
How do I get Pandora on my LG Smart TV?
Set up Pandora on older LG devices
- At the home screen, navigate to the Netcast icon, and press Enter on your remote.
- Navigate to the Pandora icon and press enter.
- If you already have a Pandora account, click Yes.
- On your computer, enter the activation code at: www.pandora.com/lg.
- Go back to your LG player and click OK.
How do you add an app to a smart TV?
Samsung – How to install the PureFlix App on a Samsung Smart TV
- Click “Home” button on remote to go to Samsung Smarthub.
- Select “Apps” in the left hand section of the Smart Hub.
- In the top right corner, click on the magnifying glass icon to search.
- Type in “PureFlix”
- Select the Pure Flix app.
- Select “Install”
- Select “Add to Home”
Photo in the article by “Flickr”