Setup a WPS (Push Button) connection
- Easy setup. On the Select how to connect to your network screen, select Wi-Fi. On the Select a way to connect to your wireless router screen, select CONNECT BY WPS BUTTON.
- Expert setup. On the Device Network screen, select Wi-Fi. On the Network Wi-Fi screen, select Connect via WPS.
How do I connect my Samsung LED TV 5 to WiFi?
Follow the steps to set up the WiFi connection.
- 1 Use the Remote control and press the Menu Button.
- 2 Scroll down in the menu list displayed on the TV and select Network.
- 3 Scroll down to, and press ENTER.
- 4 With Network type highlighted, press ENTER.
- 5 Select Wireless and Connect.
How do I set up WiFi on my smart TV?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to WiFi Direct?
To use Wi-Fi Direct follow the steps below:
- 1 Enable Wi-Fi Direct on your Samsung TV by selecting Menu > Network > Wi-Fi Direct.
- 2 Enable Wi-Fi Direct on the mobile device. The TV will automatically scan for and displays a list of available devices.
- 3 Select the device from the list to initiate a connection.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”