- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the LAN port on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect the other end of the cable to an open LAN port on your WiFi router.
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll down to Network and select it.
- Choose Wired as the Network Type.
How do I live stream on my Samsung Smart TV?
Step 2Install the Video & TV Cast Companion App (Samsung App) In the Smart Hub on Your Samsung Smart TV. Open the Smart Hub on your TV. Search for “Video & TV Cast”, then download and install the companion app. Enter the ip adress in the adress field and wait for connection.
How do I use Samsung Smart Hub?
Go to SMART HUB → SAMSUNG Apps and Download applications to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Press the button to open the First Screen and select the panel icon.
- Game : You can view all game apps provided by SMART HUB and download and play game you select.
- Samsung Apps :
How do I get Freeview on my Samsung Smart TV?
Plug in the aerial and turn the TV on. Most TVs will start with a set up procedure for you to follow. If you have a smart TV then it you will be asked for your Wi-Fi network and password so have these ready. Then you will be asked to tune your TV to find the available Freeview channels.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”