Watch Netflix, Foxtel Now or Stan on a Big Screen without a Smart
- The HDMI Cable. If your desktop or laptop PC has a HDMI socket on it, this is your ticket to easy streaming to your TV.
- Apple TV.
- Telstra TV 3.
- Foxtel Now Box.
- Google Chromecast.
- Game Consoles.
- Other options.
How can I put Netflix on my TV?
Method 2 Smart TV
- Determine if your TV is a Smart TV. Smart TVs connect to your home network, and can run media streaming apps such as Netflix.
- Connect your Smart TV to your home network.
- Open your Smart TV apps.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Netflix account.
- Browse using your remote.
How do I hook my phone to my TV to watch Netflix?
Connect using Netflix 2nd Screen
- Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Launch the Netflix app on both your TV and your mobile device.
- Sign in to the same Netflix account on both your TV and your mobile device.
- Select the Cast icon in the upper or lower right corner of the screen.
On what devices can I watch Netflix?
You can stream Netflix from any Internet-connected device that offers a Netflix app, such as gaming consoles, DVD and Blu-ray players, Smart TVs, set-top boxes, home theater systems and mobile phones and tablets. For a more detailed list, see our Netflix-ready Devices page.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”