Some smart TVs allow you to surf the internet.
(Photo: Samsung)Browsing the web on your TV can be a bit of a challenge, though.
How can I browse Internet on my TV?
Accessing the Internet browser:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Apps or Applications.
- Navigate with arrow buttons to look for Internet Browser.
- When you open Internet Browser, it will load the default Start Page.
How do I use the Internet on my Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting a Samsung Smart TV to Your Network
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
- Press the Blue button on your Samsung remote, or press OK.
Why won’t my Smart TV connect to the Internet?
If the TV does not connect, you may have to adjust the IP address settings in Network Setup. Note: Most users will select Auto for Internet Protocol Setup and DNS. Wait about 30 seconds, plug the modem and router/access point back in, and then power on the TV. Rerun the Network Test.
Photo in the article by “Gary Stein”