To activate HBO GO on your SMART TV (Apple TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung TV), follow these steps:
- Open the HBO GO app on your Smart TV.
- Click on “Connect your provider account”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your Smart TV.
How do I get HBO Go on my TV?
How do I sign in on my TV?
- Open the HBO GO app on your TV and choose Sign In.
- On your phone or a computer, open a web browser.
- In your browser’s address bar, type the url you see on your TV (HBOGO.com/tvsignin or HBOGO.com/activate).
- Enter the code that appears on your TV, and then choose Next.
- Choose your TV provider.
Can I cast HBO go to my TV?
Using Chromecast to watch HBO GO on a TV. You can use Chromecast to cast HBO GO from your phone, tablet, or computer to your TV. Important: Chromecast and the device with HBO GO must be on the same Wi-Fi network and meet the minimum device and software requirements.
Do LG smart TVs have HBO GO?
HBO Go is available on LG TV’s going back to 2012 models. LG said it’s the first manufacturer to add HBO Go to its system. The HBO Go comes standard on the Premium Content menu, which is part of the webOS interface used on the most recent LG TVs. Users can also cast content from a smartphone or tablet to the LG TV.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”