The brand’s Smart TV allows you to access special apps, instantly stream programs, and browse the web with either your remote or your mobile device.
Browsing the web on the Samsung Smart TV is simple, and you can start browsing the web as soon as you get the television out of the box and set up.
How do I use the Web browser on my Samsung Smart TV?
STEP 1. LAUNCHING WEB BROWSER
- b). After establishing the internet connection. Press SMART HUB key ( ) from TV remote control.
- c). Smart HUB will open. Select Web Browser icon from Apps section by using navigation keys available on all four sides of ENTER key. Then Press ENTER key ( ) to launch Web Browser.
Can I get Google on my smart TV?
Sign in to your Google Account. Open the Google Play Movies app on your Samsung Smart TV. On a web browser on your computer or mobile device, visit google.com/device and enter the code displayed on your TV screen.
How do I setup Internet on my smart TV?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
Photo in the article by “Public Domain Pictures”