- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
Can I surf the web on my smart TV?
The brand’s Smart TV allows you to access special apps, instantly stream programs, and browse the web with either your remote or your mobile device. Browsing the web on the Samsung Smart TV is simple, and you can start browsing the web as soon as you get the television out of the box and set up.
Can I change the browser on my Samsung Smart TV?
So, connecting it via HDMI to your TV, you can use any web browser you want. Additionally, you can install great amount of applications available on Google Play. It is not possible to change the default browser on Samsung TV. Also you can not install any other browser in your SAMSUNG SMART TV.
How do I update the Web browser on my Samsung Smart TV?
Set Your Samsung Smart TV to Update Automatically
- Make sure your TV is connected to the Internet.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Support.
- Select Software Update.
- Select Auto Update.