Go to SMART HUB → SAMSUNG Apps and Download applications to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Press the button to open the First Screen and select the panel icon.
- Game : You can view all game apps provided by SMART HUB and download and play game you select.
- Samsung Apps :
What can you do on Samsung Smart TV?
Try any of these out, and you could be looking at your TV in a whole new way.
- Stream live feeds. Live feeds are some of the most captivating videos on the internet.
- Web browsing.
- Play video games without a console.
- Get Fit.
- Use as a Weather Station.
- Access Social Media.
- Listen to Live FM Radio.
How do I use the Internet on my Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting a Samsung Smart TV to Your Network
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
- Press the Blue button on your Samsung remote, or press OK.
How do Samsung smart TVs work?
How do smart TVs connect to the internet? A smart TV uses your home network to provide streaming video and services on your TV, and smart TVs use wired Ethernet and built-in Wi-Fi to stay connected.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”