Your LG Smart TV browser is a fully functioning web browser that will work in a similar way to that of a web browser on a PC.
Due to the version of Flash Player that LG’s TVs have incorporated into their systems (Flash Lite) certain website formats will not be supported.
How do I add an app to my LG Smart TV?
LG offers more than 200 apps for its smart TVs, many of which are available for free through the LG app store.
- Open LG Content Store.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
How do I download Kayo on my LG TV?
Downloading the Kayo app is just like downloading any other app.
Telstra TV Box: TV1 & TV2
- Open the Telstra TV menu and go to the App Store.
- Use the search function to find Kayo.
- Select the Kayo icon to download once you’ve found it.
- The app will install and now be available on your home screen.
How do I get channels on my LG TV?
Adding HD Channels to LG
- Press “Menu” on the remote control/TV set.
- Select “Setup” on the menu and press OK.
- Select “Auto-Tuning” and press OK.
- Select “Start” and then press OK.
- The television will begin to search all available bands for channels.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”