Your LG Smart TV browser is a fully functioning web browser that will work in a similar way to that of a web browser on a PC.
With this being a TV based browser it does have its limitations.
You will not be able to open certain websites.
How do I browse the Internet on my smart TV?
Accessing the Internet browser:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Apps or Applications.
- Navigate with arrow buttons to look for Internet Browser.
- When you open Internet Browser, it will load the default Start Page.
How do I connect my LG TV to the Internet?
How to connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi
- Hit the Home button on your LG TV remote.
- Select Settings > Network > Network Connections.
- Select Wireless*
- Click Start Connection.
- Find your Shaw network name in the list of available networks and select it.
- Enter your network password.
- Your wireless connection should now be set up.
Can I add an app to my LG Smart TV?
No, you can’t install the apps which are not available in the LG Content Store. If you want to add apps on your LG smart tv. Firstly, browse your app on LG smart tv apps list from LG Content store. If your app finds on LG content store then you can install the app on your LG smart tv.
Photo in the article by “Cecyl GILLET”