For Sony’s Android TV models:
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- For Android 8.0 (Oreo) only: Select Apps.
- Select Help.
- Select System software update.
- Select Automatic software download or Automatically check for update.
- Select On.
How do I update my Sony TV to Oreos?
Receive an Automatic Software Update
- Android™ 8.0 Oreo™ OS. On the supplied remote control, press HOME button. Select Apps. Select Help.
- Android™ 7.0 Nougat and earlier. On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button. Under the settings category, select Help. Select System software update.
How do I update my browser on my Sony Smart TV?
There are 2 ways to update the firmware on your BRAVIA TV:
- Press the [HOME] button on the remote.
- Select [Settings], and press [Enter].
- Select [Customer Support] and press [Enter].
- Select [Automatic Software download].
- Select [On] to download the software automatically. Select [Off] to disable it.
Can I connect my Sony TV to Alexa?
1. Launch the “TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa” app* from the Home screen of your Sony’s Android TV. Control all your supported Sony’s Android TVs* with Alexa. Set up each TV with the “Voice Control Setup with Alexa” app on each TV, and pick the same Google account on all your TVs.