Most Samsung Smart devices have automatic updates enabled by default.
So long as your TV is on and connected, updates to the ITV Hub will automatically push to your device as they become available.
To manually update the ITV Hub app on Samsung Smart TVs 2014 and later: Switch on the TV.
How do I update the firmware on my Samsung monitor?
You have now installed the latest firmware version downloaded from Samsung.
- Run the compressed file you downloaded from Samsung.
- Turn on your Samsung device.
- Using your remote control, go to the options menu by pressing the “MENU” button found on the remote.
- Next, select the “By USB” option.
How do I update my Samsung Smart TV via USB?
How to Upgrade Hardware on a Samsung TV With a USB
- Plug your USB flash drive into your computer.
- Visit the Samsung support website.
- Click on the search box next to the heading “Search product support.” Type in your television’s model number to bring up a search results window.
- Follow the prompts to install the software.
How do I update Amazon Prime on my Samsung Smart TV?
To continue using the Amazon Video app on your Samsung device, you may need to update your device firmware. To update the firmware on your Samsung device: Exit the Smart Hub. Go to Menu > Support > Software Update.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”