To manually update the ITV Hub app on 2012-2013 Samsung Smart devices:
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Navigate to “More apps” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Apps to update” from the top centre of the screen.
- If an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
How do you change Hulu profiles on Samsung Smart TV?
If you need to change the gender on your profile this can be changed in the menu options.
- Go to the Hulu Website and log in.
- Select the profile you wish to edit as the one watching.
- Hover over the name on the top right until a menu option appears.
- Select “Profiles.”
How do I update the Amazon app on my Samsung Smart TV?
To continue using the Amazon Video app on your Samsung device, you may need to update your device firmware. To update the firmware on your Samsung device: Exit the Smart Hub. Go to Menu > Support > Software Update.
How do I update my apps on my Samsung?
Method 1 Automatic App Updates
- Launch Google Play. Locate the icon on your device’s home screen – it resembles a multicolored play button on a white bag.
- Tap on the “Menu” key. This will pull up a list of different options.
- Select “Settings.”
- Select “Auto-update Apps.”
- Choose your update options.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”