How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
How do I reset Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
Troubleshooting the Netflix App – TV
- Check your network. In any situation where the Internet is involved, or required, resetting your network should be the first step.
- Check your firmware. Apps live on top of firmware, but get updates separately.
- Uninstall the app.
- Install the app back.
- Check location settings.
- Reset the tv.
- Check the FAQs.
How do you update Netflix?
Update the Netflix app
- Select Store from the Start screen or the Taskbar.
- Select the User Icon next to the search box.
- Select Downloads or Updates.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Select the down arrow on the right to download the Netflix update.
- The Netflix app will now be downloaded and updated.
How do I update my apps on my LG?
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap My Apps.
- To keep apps updated automatically: Tap Menu > Settings. Select the Auto-update apps check box.
- Choose one of the following options: Tap Update to update all applications with updates available.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”