How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
How do you update apps on Samsung Smart TV 2014?
How do I update my Samsung Smart TV Apps for 2014 models?
- Navigate to the App that requires updating, press and hold the Enter key until the Sub Menu appears.
- Navigate to Update Apps and select.
- Click on Select All.
How do I update my apps on my Samsung?
Method 1 Automatic App Updates
- Launch Google Play. Locate the icon on your device’s home screen – it resembles a multicolored play button on a white bag.
- Tap on the “Menu” key. This will pull up a list of different options.
- Select “Settings.”
- Select “Auto-update Apps.”
- Choose your update options.
How do I update Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung TV. Samsung receives Hulu updates automatically. You should see the latest version of our app the next time you open Hulu. You can manually check for any software updates on your Samsung TV by pressing the Menu button on your remote and going to Support > Software Update > select Update Now.
Photo in the article by “Public Domain Pictures”