How to enable Wifi connection on LG webOS
- Turn your LG webOS device on.
- Hold down the “Setting” button until you see a rectangle on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, press the number sequence 0 0 0 0 and confirm with “OK”.
- Scroll down on the Signage Setup menu until you find the Baudrate setting.
- Change it to 115200.
28 Mar 2017
How do I forget WiFi on my LG Smart TV?
To forget a Wi-Fi network
- Turn on Wi-Fi, if it’s not already on.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Wi-Fi.
- In the Wi-Fi settings screen, tap and hold the name of the network that you want to forget.
- Tap Forget network in the Context menu that appears.
How do I connect my Smart TV to wireless Internet?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
Can I add apps to my LG Smart TV?
Using the LG App Store. LG’s Smart TVs use the WebOS platform, which includes app management. You can add more apps to your selection via the following steps: Press the Home button on the Remote control.15 Mar 2019
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”